Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy Halloween!

It's Halloween today! One of my favorite holidays. I will be repping Oregon football tonight, wearing my Oregon jersey, some Nikes, a headband, and some sunglasses! I'm so excited! Last night the crew all went to George's house for a scary movie night and charades.  It was hilarious! The charades were just ridiculous! I had to act out Kool-Aid, Shitting Oreos, Hide and Go Seek by yourself, and many other ridiculous things. My abs actually are a little sore from laughing so hard at the shenanigans!

On Friday, the whole program went on a day trip to Bath.  It really isn't as cool as they make it sound. We toured through the Abbey and then through the Baths. I took some cool photos!

The Abbey














You like?

And here's a picture of the crew:

The girls: Alex, Kaeline, Me, and Krista; the boys: George, Michael, and George


We have lots of fun together! Can't wait for tonight! Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment