Saturday 6 November 2010

Ministry of Sound

Last night was my friend George's birthday and he took 3 of us to Ministry of Sound VIP! I have to say, I really did feel like a very important person. We had 280 pounds to spend at the bar, and that 280 pounds was gone within an hour. We all decided to come up with fake names and personalities for the night. We were all fabulous people: I was Olivia, the fashion designer from New York; Krista was Penelope, the artist from Seattle; George was Sebastien, a prince from Singapore; and I can't remember what Michael's name was but he was a model from L.A. I was in London supporting my new line, Sebastien was the money behind the line, Michael was one of my models, and Penelope's art was my inspiration. We had a great time and we all looked great!

Earlier this week our program took a day trip to Canterbury, home of Chaucer's Canterbury Tales! We toured through the beautiful cathedral and walked around the city, it was so pretty!

I can't believe I'm going to be leaving this wonderful city in only 5 weeks! I really am going to miss it and the friends I've made here.

The beautiful cathedral





I love Fall colors!

The Birthday Boy and me (in a new dress from Top Shop)!

I bought him champagne for his birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment