Sunday 21 November 2010

Peter Rabbit

Yesterday I went to the Victoria & Albert Museum to wander through the Fashion Gallery. To my dismay, the Fashion Gallery was closed. So I decided to go look through the Photography Gallery and some of the Art Galleries.  The Photography Gallery is quite small, but there is some great work in there.  While meandering through the Art Galleries I came upon a room completely dedicated to Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit.  I walked around the room and read the whole story and looked at the illustrations.  It was a great way to reminisce about my childhood!

Last night, our entire group minus 4 people went on a pub crawl! We started at Elephant and Castle and proceeded get off at every stop on the Bakerloo tube line to go to a pub.  We only made it to 10 out of 28 stops because we got tired of switching pubs.  Somehow I only spent 6 pounds and was relatively wasted by the end of the night. Hmm. It was a great night!



No comments:

Post a Comment